The list of researchers covering Legal 500’s Deutschland directory has been released.
For legal marketers and lawyers in German firms, now is the time to contact the relevant reporters, introduce yourself and your firm, find out when they are covering your section, and arrange an interview.
Notably, Legal 500 has stepped up a gear this year in Germany, and plans to strengthen its coverage of the country’s legal market.
All research interviews will be done in the German language, under a native team led by Andrea Leber.
The submission deadline has passed, interviews begin shortly, and the edition is published in November 2013.
A brief roundup of other Legal 500 deadlines and news:
- Asia Pacific: Friday, May 24 2013 is the entry deadline for the next Asia Pacific directory
- Canada: Watch out for the deadline – Friday, May 24 2013 – for the new Legal 500 Canada edition
- Caribbean: Submission deadline for the Legal 500 Caribbean 2013 is Friday, July 5 2013
- EMEA: Legal 500 plans to widen its coverage in the Europe, Middle East and Africa guide this year
- United States: The Legal 500 USA is published on June 3 2013
[…] Legal 500 Deutschland 2014 is published in November 2013 […]