Not getting the rankings you deserve?
Need help writing, reviewing, or editing your submissions?
Unsure how to position your practice?
Confused by all the directories out there?
Or do you need insight into how the directory research process works?
I can help.
My focus is legal directories.
I help law firms raise their profile among organizations that rank, analyze, measure, and write about lawyers – directories, rankings, lists, and awards.
I work with lawyers to identify the interesting features, strengths, and characteristics of their practices.
Then I present firms effectively and persuasively to target directories and publications.
The main things I do:
- Write new submissions for the key legal directories, awards, and surveys
- Review and edit firm submissions
- Resources to help with all aspects of a directories program
- Advice on how to spend your advertising budget
- Presentations/Q+A sessions on effective legal directories management
- Help law firm marketing departments organize a directories program
- Pre-interview lawyer coaching and preparation
- Analyze law firm directory performance
- Prepare directory results announcements for external and internal use
- Fast response to questions about directories, surveys, and awards
- “24/7/365” international service to clients in every time zone
Directories work is my focus, but I offer experience in related areas of legal marketing such as external and internal communications; benchmarking reports and competitor analysis; and copy for websites and brochures.
Since 2008 I have advised 200 law firms and 3,000 lawyers in 100 countries in every legal practice area.
Most of my clients are business law firms, ranging from large international firms with offices in multiple countries to independent, national firms and boutiques.