Best Lawyers has published a helpful timeline and methodology for law firms seeking to participate in this year’s Best Law Firms survey – a joint venture with US News & World Report.
As a reminder, the Best Law Firm rankings are based on a combination of three components:
- Client Survey
- Law Firm Survey
- Best Lawyers Peer Review
The 2014-15 timelines runs roughly like this:
- January 2014: submissions sent out
- March 2014: deadline for firms to submit clients
- April 2014: client surveys sent out
- May 2014: survey completion deadline
- July/August 2014: embargoed rankings pre-released
- November 2014: Best Law Firms rankings publicly announced
Check out the infographic for more detail, or contact Ruby Hayes at Best Lawyers.
Separately, Best Lawyers has produced a similar infographic detailing the methodology behind the company’s regular annual peer review survey (not the US News one) – now in its 21st edition in the United States.
Leave a Reply