Avvo has released a new app called the “JD app”, which replaces the Avvo Lawyers app.
According to the Seattle-based lawyer directory, the update features functionality improvements, a new intuitive design, and improved speed.
Attorneys can use the app to do the following:
- Answer questions from your practice area or your local region
- Get notified whenever a new question related to your practice area is posted.
- Publish answers to questions
- Archive relevant questions
- Agree with answers from other Avvo attorneys
The app is available for free at the App Store for iPhone and iPad.
Avvo offers legal advice from the 170,000 participating lawyers, and rates 97% of attorneys in the U.S.
(Pictured below: the Avvo team take to a boat for a summer outing)
Great app for both lawyers and all people, because unfortunately all people can become lawyers’ clients at some time – and such app allows to get the answer quickly and in your geographic area. Just wish it was popular not only in US