Kirkland & Ellis took the overall top honor.
“We were impressed by the sweep of the 300-attorney shop’s ambitions, the breadth of its expertise and its record for success—on average, Kirkland won a victory in civil litigation on every business day last year.”
Said the paper’s editors.
Jones Day, Mayer Brown, and McDermott Will & Emery made the list of finalists.
And a number of other firms picked up awards in practice categories:
- Intellectual Property – Winston & Strawn
- Labor & Employment – Seyfarth Shaw
- Insurance – Jenner & Block
- Mass Torts – Sidley Austin
- White-Collar Defense – Perkins Coie