The London chapter of Law Firm Media Professionals, the group for law firm marketing and communications executives, has released the results of a survey into the ways in which UK law firms manage their relationships with legal directories.
Among other things, the respondents were asked:
- Do you have a formal submission strategy?
- The primary goal of your submission program
- How do you run your directories efforts?
- Do you use any external resources?
- The most important directories
- Estimated cost to prepare submissions
See the full report here.
Some of the responses formed the basis for a panel discussion last week, featuring myself, Ben Girdlestone, head of communications at the law firm Slaughter and May, Bruce Wraight from the Infinite PR agency, and an audience of law firm media people.