A good performance in a legal directory interview can make a difference to how the directories perceive your firm, which in combination with other factors, can help to influence the rankings.
On the flipside, a poor interview can weaken the otherwise good work that has gone into the submission and other aspects of the directories process.
This 20-page advisory covers everything to do with legal directory interviews.
Among other things, we discuss:
- The purpose of directory interviews
- What directories look for
- How different directories approach interviews
- When to schedule a directory interview
- The interview process
- Which attorneys should represent the practice
- Should marketing be on the call
- Preparing attorney interviewees
- What they can expect
- Interview structure
- Suggested interview approaches
- Pushing for a higher ranking
- Post-interview follow-up