IFLR has published the third annual edition of its global guide to the leading energy and infrastructure firms.
Building on its established name in corporate finance, IFLR claims the latest rankings are the result of the most in depth research the publisher has ever undertaken into the energy and infrastructure markets, including:
- 110 jurisdictions covered
- 6000 industry figures contacted
- 750 law firms participated in the research
- 1455 individual lawyers recommended
The law firm ranking tables are divided by industry sector:
- Energy (renewable and traditional energy, generation and distribution)
- Oil and gas (upstream and downstream)
- Social infrastructure (hospitals, schools, public buildings and developments)
- Transport (road, rail, sea and air ports)
- Telecommunications networks
- Utilities (sewage, waste and water)
As for the methodology, three key criteria determine the rankings: submissions from law firms and statistical evidence of transaction values and volumes provided by market data company Dealogic; client feedback; and peer feedback.
Photo: from World Bank/Flickr